Trying to find a gym that suits you, and has affordable gym memberships in Northampton can be quite hard, that also deliver a high standard of service and results. With our memberships we keep it simple. There's 1 type of membership, all inclusive for unlimited gym use and unlimited classes. You can pay monthly, quarterly, or annually, with discounts for the greater length paid up for at once, or you can sign up for a 12 month contract. Our gym memberships are £45 a month (no contract) or £35 a month (12 month contract), which gets you UNLIMITED usage of our unique gym and all of the classes that we put on, as well as entitling you to a half price Personal Training Session each month if you want it!
We believe that we really are a gym like no other! There is a great, friendly atmosphere here and we are very family orientated putting on family events and even kids fitness classes. So come and have a look for yourself and see what our current members think. If you would like more information please give us a call on 01604 946 192 or you can fill out our enquiry form and either Faye or Ali will get back to you as soon as they can.
- Cardio equipment – rowing machines, treadmills, spin bikes
- Muscle machines – glute ham raise, reverse hyper, shoulder press, lat pull down, cable and pulley weight stacks, spotless suspended barbell
- Strength equipment – many barbells including safety squat bar, lower body cambered bar, upper body cambered bar, swiss bar, multiple trap bars of different dimensions, six power cages, two squat racks, many benches both flat and adjustable, thousands of kilos of plates ranging from 0.5kg to 50kg, bumper plates for Olympic lifting, dip handles, chin/pull up handles of many different grips, dip/chin weight belt
- Conditioning equipment – 20m by 4m of turf, prowlers, flat sleds, two thicknesses of battle ropes, slam/medicine balls, 20m+ ropes for pulling, harnesses
- Strongman equipment – 20m by 2m strongman runway, adjustable yoke, multiple farmer's walk handles, atlas stones, loadable pin that can be used for duck walk, multiple log bars of different dimensions, axle bars, sandbags ranging from 10kg to 100kg, kegs ranging from 10kg to 100kg, multiple large tyres for flipping
- Agility equipment – monkey bars, mats that can be used for ground work like stretching but also used as a platform for jumping, climbing and loading, gymnastic rings, suspension handles, small tyres for multiple drills, agility hurdles, agility cones
- Boxing equipment – multiple heavy bags of different weights/angles, wall tyres for hitting, skipping ropes, focus mitts, thai pads, kick shields, boxing gloves
- Other equipment – kettlebells ranging in pairs from 2kg up to 64kg, dumbbells ranging in pairs from 5kg to 50kg plus adjustable dumbbell handles, fat grips, globe grips, weighted vest, bands from light stretching bands to heavy strength bands, lifting chains, hand grippers of different strengths, fit balls, foam rollers
More About Us
Progressive Training Systems is based in Northampton and was founded by Faye and Ali (who love training!), for people who want to train. Since we started we have seen some extraordinary results using our intuitive training. We believe that you can be more than your best!
Our team train everyone, from those new to exercise all the way up to amateur and professional athletes. Our unique methods are used to improve health, athleticism, strength & flexibility.
- Inclusive Memberships
- Private coaching / personal fitness training
- Group / team / sport training
- Fitness classes